Through the Work Choice Programme we support adults with disabilities and health conditions to gain and sustain paid employment of 16 hours or more. A dedicated Employment Advisor will provide you with the support you need to prepare for work, look at your employability skills and find the right job for you.
Support could include:
- Skills development, such as communication skills and confidence building
- Creating a CV, searching and applying for jobs
- Arranging any training needed
- Signposting to advocacy and support organisations
- Personal presentation - making a good impression
- Preparing for and attending a work trial or interview
- In-work support - once you have found a job, we can provide any help that you need in the workplace to help you sustain employment.
To find out more, or to speak to an advisor, contact us.