You don’t need to touch it to know it’s good!
Every one of our products is endorsed by a Product Guarantee which covers the structural integrity of your product for 5 years and all other components (hinges, catches, locks, gas struts, ground fixings and graphics) for 3 years against faulty or defective manufacture. This guarantee excludes issues arising as a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
In the unlikely event that you need to get in touch please contact us on 01473 242527, or by email on email@example.com where we will be happy to discuss your concerns.
- The guarantee is non-transferable and valid from the date of original purchase only, proof of purchase is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- General wear and tear, including abrasion, accidental damage, colour fade, and natural settlement are excluded.
- Consistent with meeting our (Realise Futures Eco Furniture) obligations under this guarantee, Realise Futures Eco Furniture reserves the right to undertake the least cost option to itself. This may involve rectifying the problem, arranging for the unsatisfactory component to be replaced or refunding part of the original purchase price.
- If goods are exchanged, or a total refund is given, then the goods that are deemed faulty revert to the ownership of Realise Futures Eco Furniture.
- The amount of any claim under the guarantee shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the unsatisfactory item.
- This guarantee does not extend to goods which are taken outside of the UK or to goods used for a purpose other than that which they were originally intended.
- The guarantee may be invalidated if the purchaser does not follow any assembly guidance that may be given, or where the product has been adapted, abused or altered.
- The above conditions relating to Realise Futures 5 or 3 year guarantee are not intended to affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods to Consumer’s Regulations 2002.