Standard delivery will be made within 48 hours of your goods being dispatched on a working day between the hours of 8:00am and 6:30pm.
Prices are based on the value of your total purchase exc. VAT and delivery.
|Band A ||£0 - £501 || £45+VAT |
|Band B ||£501 - £1000 || £80+VAT |
|Band C ||£1001 - £1500 || £120+VAT |
|Band D ||£1501 - £2000 || £160+VAT |
|Band E ||£2001+ || £100+VAT |
If you require a timed or a weekend delivery then the following surcharges will apply:
Saturday am - £38.00
Timed weekday delivery (within 1 hour of your agreed time) - £20.00 (please note that as we build to order this is subject to your good being ready for dispatch).
Delivery surcharges (these are additional to the standard charge) will apply to the following postcodes :
|DD, PH ||£37.50 |
|AB, PO30-41, IV1-40, 52-54, 57+ ||£43.40 |
|BT ||£49.40 |
|KW1-14 or numbers unspecified ||£56.60 |
|GY, JE ||£90.20 |
|IM ||£95.00 |
|HS, KA27-18, KW15-17, 27-28, IV51, 55-56, ZE ||£125.00 |
Where goods are to be delivered to non residential or business addresses for example playing fields a timed delivery will be required and the surcharge of £20.00 will apply.
(All surcharges quoted inc VAT, and reflect real cost of shipping to these locations).
Delivery will be made by us or our agents and will be made to the address given as the delivery address when the order is placed. Most items are delivered by pallet, the couriers are only under obligation to deliver it to the outside of your premises and it is your responsibility to transport the goods internally within your property.
Cancellation of your Order/Return of Goods
Goods ordered online or by phone or email may be cancelled within 14 days of your receipt of the goods, unless the item has been personalised or made as a bespoke item. If the item is bespoke or personalised then you only have a right to return the goods in the event that they are faulty. In the event that you wish to cancel your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if the goods have been dispatched the cost of delivery will not be refundable, and the cost to return the items will remain with you the customer.
We hope you never need to, but if you are unhappy with our goods or our service please do tell us. You can email us on email@example.com or in the event that you feel you are not satisfied with how we have handled your issue you can email our central office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guarantee - You don’t need to touch it to know it’s good!
Every one of our products is endorsed by a Product Guarantee which covers the structural integrity of your product for 5 years and all other components (hinges, catches, locks, gas struts, ground fixings and graphics) for 3 years against faulty or defective manufacture. This guarantee excludes issues arising as a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
In the unlikely event that you need to get in touch please contact us on 01473 242527, or by email on email@example.com where we will be happy to discuss your concerns.
- The guarantee is non-transferable and valid from the date of original purchase only, proof of purchase is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- General wear and tear, including abrasion, accidental damage, colour fade, and natural settlement are excluded.
- Consistent with meeting our (Realise Futures Eco Furniture) obligations under this guarantee, Realise Futures Eco Furniture reserves the right to undertake the least cost option to itself. This may involve rectifying the problem, arranging for the unsatisfactory component to be replaced or refunding part of the original purchase price.
- If goods are exchanged, or a total refund is given, then the goods that are deemed faulty revert to the ownership of Realise Futures Eco Furniture.
- The amount of any claim under the guarantee shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the unsatisfactory item.
- This guarantee does not extend to goods which are taken outside of the UK or to goods used for a purpose other than that which they were originally intended.
- The guarantee may be invalidated if the purchaser does not follow any assembly guidance that may be given, or where the product has been adapted, abused or altered.
- The above conditions relating to Realise Futures 5 or 3 year guarantee are not intended to affect your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods to Consumer’s Regulations 2002.